Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady in some forums. I've been tagging for 10+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Freebie TOU

I have a few freebies on my blog. More to come soon. Free free to use them. They are for Personal Use only/Non-Commercial Use allowed. Please do not share in groups or claim as your own. All I ask is that you direct people to my blog to download. I hope that you enjoy the goodies I have and hope to make some more when I find time.

Grab My Blinkie

Translator

I Play At


Followers

Labels

Sunday, August 10, 2014

PTU CT Tag ♥ Autumn Breeze

Tonight I played with © Lady Mishka's "Autumn Girl" tube that you can find at Hania's Design. Such an adorable tube! I paired it with a new kit from Hania's Design called "Autumn Breeze". This kit has 12 papers and 110 elements. Alot of awesome fall elements to play with and such a refreshing change from all the summer tags! You can purchase it HERE. I used a mask from the lovely Dee from Dangerously Delicious Designz. She has alot of templates, and masks to work with, take a look there..you may get lost!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

I am Dee's


I CT For



Artist CT


Guest CT

Supported!

Rebecca Sedwick Anti-Bullying

Blogs I ♥





Stores I Love