Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady in some forums. I've been tagging for 10+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Freebie TOU

I have a few freebies on my blog. More to come soon. Free free to use them. They are for Personal Use only/Non-Commercial Use allowed. Please do not share in groups or claim as your own. All I ask is that you direct people to my blog to download. I hope that you enjoy the goodies I have and hope to make some more when I find time.

Grab My Blinkie

Translator

I Play At


Followers

Labels

Thursday, January 29, 2015

PTU CT Tag ♥ Loving Couple 2

I used a new tube by © StellaFelice7 called "Loving Couple 2". This tube has 10 layers of different color choices to choose from and very versatile. You will love it. You can purchase it at PFD. I used a matching kit by Hania's Design called "Love". The kit has 10 papers and 100 lovely elements to design with! You can purchase it HERE. I animated the rain myself but added a FTU animation for the lantern light which you can get at Scrappy Bit of Fun. Click the tag to see full sized.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

I am Dee's


I CT For



Artist CT


Guest CT

Supported!

Rebecca Sedwick Anti-Bullying

Blogs I ♥





Stores I Love