Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady in some forums. I've been tagging for 10+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Freebie TOU

I have a few freebies on my blog. More to come soon. Free free to use them. They are for Personal Use only/Non-Commercial Use allowed. Please do not share in groups or claim as your own. All I ask is that you direct people to my blog to download. I hope that you enjoy the goodies I have and hope to make some more when I find time.

Grab My Blinkie

Translator

I Play At


Followers

Labels

Friday, February 27, 2015

PTU CT Tag ♥ Siobhan

I used the beautiful artwork of © StellaFelice7 called "Siobhan" which you can purchase at Hania's Design. I used a gorgeous matching kit by Hania's Design called the same. It has 12 papers and 100 elements to design with. I chose 2 PTU animations from Sophisticat Simone to compliment the tag. I used one out of Animation Pack 44 which you can purchase at  CDO and the ladybug one was from Animation Pack 52 also available at CDO. Click the tag to see full sized.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

I am Dee's


I CT For



Artist CT


Guest CT

Supported!

Rebecca Sedwick Anti-Bullying

Blogs I ♥





Stores I Love