Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady in some forums. I've been tagging for 10+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Freebie TOU

I have a few freebies on my blog. More to come soon. Free free to use them. They are for Personal Use only/Non-Commercial Use allowed. Please do not share in groups or claim as your own. All I ask is that you direct people to my blog to download. I hope that you enjoy the goodies I have and hope to make some more when I find time.

Grab My Blinkie

Translator

I Play At


Followers

Labels

Monday, October 12, 2015

PTU CT Tag ♥ Karmilla

I used a gothy tube by © Carpe Diem called "Karmilla Vamp". Awesome tube you can purchase at Hania's Design. I used a matching kit by Hania called "Karmilla" which has 12 papers and 100 elements and available to purchase HERE. The fog animation is by Sophisticat Simone from her Animation Pak 5 available at Hania's Design as well as the adorable hedgehog from Animation Pak 34 available HERE. The lantern animation is a FTU on available on her blog Scrappy Bit of Fun. The hand animation I did myself. Click my tag to see animation and full sized.

0 comments:

Post a Comment