Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady in some forums. I've been tagging for 10+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Freebie TOU

I have a few freebies on my blog. More to come soon. Free free to use them. They are for Personal Use only/Non-Commercial Use allowed. Please do not share in groups or claim as your own. All I ask is that you direct people to my blog to download. I hope that you enjoy the goodies I have and hope to make some more when I find time.

Grab My Blinkie

Translator

I Play At


Followers

Labels

Friday, April 15, 2016

PTU CT Tag ♥ CDO Steampunk Collab

CDO has an awesome giveaway going on right now. It is a collab called "Steampunk Collab -April 2016". What an awesome collection of kits by the CDO designers! All you have to do is purchase 3 kits from CDO and they will automatically send this collab to you for free! In it's entirety it has 124 elements, 13 frames, 4 word arts and 29 papers! Don't miss out as this will go away forever at 10 pm PST April 30, 2016.

For this tag I used Sophisticat Simone's portion only. It contains 28 elements, 4 frames, 5 papes. It is a very elegant and lush kit with stunning elements to work with! I used a beautiful tube by Jasmine Becket-Griffith which you may purchase at CDO. I added two brilliant animations by Sophisticat Simone as well from her Animation Packs 173 and 171 which is also available at CDO. The animations are not part of the collab! Click my tag to see animated and full sized.

0 comments:

Post a Comment