Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady in some forums. I've been tagging for 10+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Freebie TOU

I have a few freebies on my blog. More to come soon. Free free to use them. They are for Personal Use only/Non-Commercial Use allowed. Please do not share in groups or claim as your own. All I ask is that you direct people to my blog to download. I hope that you enjoy the goodies I have and hope to make some more when I find time.

Grab My Blinkie

Translator

I Play At


Followers

Labels

Saturday, November 19, 2016

PTU CT Tag ♥ CDO Christmas Collab 2016

I played with Sophisticat Simone's portion of the CDO Christmas Collab 2016. What a fun kit with rich and elegant elements to design with! This collab in total has 127 elements, 12 frames, 4 word arts and 30 papers! You can get this collab for FREE if you buy and 3 CDO scrap kits between now and 10 pm PST November 30, 2016. You can buy ANY three kits you want - An Inspired By kit, a mini, a regular, a mega kit and even artist bundle kits. You can also mix and match, it doesn't matter who the designer is! For a preview of the collab click HERE. I chose an adorable tube by PinUp Toons which you can purchase HERE. I used a few animations I found on the web. Click my tag to view full sized.


0 comments:

Post a Comment