Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady in some forums. I've been tagging for 10+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Freebie TOU

I have a few freebies on my blog. More to come soon. Free free to use them. They are for Personal Use only/Non-Commercial Use allowed. Please do not share in groups or claim as your own. All I ask is that you direct people to my blog to download. I hope that you enjoy the goodies I have and hope to make some more when I find time.

Grab My Blinkie

Translator

I Play At


Followers

Labels

Sunday, January 22, 2017

PTU CT Tag ♥ Crazy for You

I worked with Sophisticat Simone's portion of the stunning new collab out at Dees' Sign Depot. It's called "Crazy for You". Her portion contains 58 elements, 6 frames and 12 papers. The collab has 8 FAB animations designed by Simone..they are truly stunning and matches the collab so well! I used art by Amy Brown which you can purchase at CDO. You can purchase this collab at Dees' Sign Depot. You can mix and match both designers kits together. Be sure to check it out today! Click on my tag to see full sized.

0 comments:

Post a Comment