Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady in some forums. I've been tagging for 10+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Freebie TOU

I have a few freebies on my blog. More to come soon. Free free to use them. They are for Personal Use only/Non-Commercial Use allowed. Please do not share in groups or claim as your own. All I ask is that you direct people to my blog to download. I hope that you enjoy the goodies I have and hope to make some more when I find time.

Grab My Blinkie

Translator

I Play At


Followers

Labels

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

PTU CT Tag ♥ Flower Girl

I worked with adorable artwork by StellaFelice7 called "Flower Girl". What a cutie she is! She is a multi-layered tube with many colored options to work with. Such a child-like and sweet one to use for your Spring and Easter tags. You can purchase this at PFD. I paired it with a wonderful kit by Hania's Design called "Flowers". This kit has 10 papers and 100 elements. Loads of things in the kit to play with. You can purchase it at her store HERE. I used a brilliant animation from Sophisticat Simone from CDO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

I am Dee's


I CT For



Artist CT


Guest CT

Supported!

Rebecca Sedwick Anti-Bullying

Blogs I ♥





Stores I Love