Thursday, April 2, 2020
I am showcasing the beautiful scrapkit by Kizzed by Kelz called "ScrapKBK_IB-MarylineCazenave-40-1". What an adorable Easter kit this is! It has a pretty pastel color palette of shades of pink, green, blue, yellow and hints of white in it. It contains 20 elements, 6 papers, 2 frames and one wordart. It contains all kinds of fun Easter/Spring related elements to design with. You can purchase it at CDO. It was inspired by the super cute artwork by Maryline Cazenave which I used in my tag; however, you may use any artists work with this kit. You can purchase the artwork also at CDO. Click the tag to see full sized.

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers