Monday, August 10, 2020
I am showcasing the beautiful scrapkit by LaReina Designz called "Coffee Time". What a lovely kit this is! It contains 90 elements, 5 frames, 10 papers and a stunning art tube by Julia Fox. It is a Coffee/Vintage themed kit. It is packed full of goodies! It has a pretty color palette pink, green, browns and gold. You can purchase this kit at Magical Moments, PFD, All Dolled Up Store and All That Glitterz. Click on the tag to see full sized and animated.

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers