Monday, March 15, 2021
I am showcasing the stunning art tube called "Alexandra" by Vi Nina. What a beauty! It contains 8 colors for the dress and the flower crown on her head is on a separate layer. It also has a closeup layer included. You can purchase it at Vi Nina Tubes. I am also featuring a matching kit called the same by All Dolled Up. It contains 145 elements, 8 frames and 20 papers. It has a pretty color palette of white, brown, pink, green and a hints of gold in it. You can purchase it at All Dolled Up. I livened up the tag with 2 brilliant animations from Kiya Designs from "Animation Pack 21" available HERE and from "Animation Pack 46" available HERE. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.




 

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers