Wednesday, August 25, 2021
I am showcasing a stunning art tube by Vi Nina called "Babs". What an adorable animal tube. It has 7 different colors for the shirt and the jewel is on a separate layer. You can purchase this tube at Vi Nina Tubes. I used a matching scrapkit called "UnbeLEAFably Beautiful" by Wicked Princess Scraps. Such an awesome and colorful kit for the fall season. It contains 136 elements, 9 frames, 15 papers and 1 word art. It has a beautiful color palette of shades of orange, yellow, green and browns with loads to design with. You can purchase this kit at Wicked Princess Scraps. I spiced up this tag with 2 brillant animations from Kiya Designs from her "Halloween Pack 5" available at Designs by Kiya. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.




Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers