Monday, January 3, 2022
I am showcasing the gorgeous scrapkit by Atelier de Minja called "The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year". What a beautiful kit this is! It contains 85 elements, 5 sprays, 5 wordart, 10 papers, 5 frames, 2 clusters and 2 tubes (Yuki and Attila). It has a pretty color palette of shades of red, green, blue, brown and all kinds of colors! It has rich and vibrant elements to design with. You can purchase this kit at Elegance Fly. It is a exclusive match to the stunning art tube called "Catrine" by Attila. I am using the extended version. It has loads of layers to design with! You can purchase it also at Elegance Fly. I added some life to the tag with a few animations by myself. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.





Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers