Sunday, December 10, 2023


New tag showoff featuring an adorable tube by Vi Nina called "Mimi". 
It has 12 different layers of the outfit in different colors.
You can purchase this beauty here:


I used a matching kit by Dreamworld Designs called the same.
You can purchase it here: 


I added some depth to the tag using several of Kiya Designs
beautiful stamps from her "Christmas Stamps 2" Pack.
You can purchase them here:



I used a gorgeous snow animation from Kiya Designs "Christmas Village"
Pack. You can purchase them here:









Thanks for looking!


Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers