Friday, April 12, 2024
Please click on tag to see full sized.



New tag showoff featuring a stunning kit called "Tropical Island"
by Dreamworld Design. It contains beautiful AI elements in it.
It also has 3 stunning AI tubes included in the kit by Dreamworld Design.

It is available to purchase at:


I used a gorgeous tube called 'Sabrina' by Alex Prihodko. It is
a multi-layered tube with different layers to design with! 
You can purchase it here:


I livened up the tag with 2 brilliant animations by Sophisticat Simone from  
"Animation Pack 130 and 137". You can purchase them here at CDO.










Thanks for looking!




Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers