Powered by Blogger.

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Freebie TOU

I have a few freebies on my blog. More to come soon. Free free to use them. They are for Personal Use only/Non-Commercial Use allowed. Please do not share in groups or claim as your own. All I ask is that you direct people to my blog to download. I hope that you enjoy the goodies I have and hope to make some more when I find time.

Grab A Blinkie

Categories

Wednesday, September 4, 2024
Please click on tag to see full sized. To go back to main page...click the X (close) button.


New tag showoff featuring a stunning new tube by Vi Nina called "Audrey".
It contains 11 different available colors for the dress layer
and a closeup layer as well. You can purchase this beauty here:


I am also featuring the matching kit by Dreamworld Design. 
Such a beautiful kit packed full of AI and non-AI elements to match
this tube. You can purchase this kit here:


I livened up the tag with a sparkle animation by Sophisticat Simone from her
"Animaton Pack 393". You can purchase the pack here









Thanks for looking!

tk-Tazzy-Lady-siggy

I CT For





Artist CT

Blogs I Love

Stores I Love


Followers