Thursday, June 26, 2025
Please click on tag to see full sized.

I am featuring the stunning art tube by Fiodorova Maria.
What an alluring tube! 
It also contains a close-up layer.

You can purchase the tube here: VM-Artists

I used the matching kit by Tiny Turtle Designs called
"Festive Hawaii". What awesome elements and papers
in this kit. Beautiful kit! 
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Tiny Turtle Designs

I livened up the tag with a brilliant watermelon
animation from Sophisticat Simone from "Pack 363".

You can purchase the pack here: SBOF Store



Thanks for looking! xxx ooo

tk-Tazzy-Lady-siggy

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers