Thursday, July 10, 2025
Please click on tag to see full sized.

I am featuring a stunning art tube by Verymany called
"Steampunk 163". What a beautiful tube! It also
contains a close-up layer.

You can purchase it here: Verymany Tubes

I used the matching kit by Doodle by Design called
"Rust and Roses". What a lovely kit! Just packed
full of wonderful Steampunk related elements
and papers! You will definitely want this one!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Doodle by Design

I used a brilliant animation FTU Animation by Sophisticat
Simone from her blog.

You can download it here: SBOF Blog


Thanks for looking! xxx ooo

tk-Tazzy-Lady-siggy

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers