Friday, September 12, 2025
I am featuring the stunning new tube by Vi Nina called
"Little Pumpkins". What an adorable witch tube 
this is! It has 5 different color options for the dress
and also includes a close up layer.

You can purchase the tube here: Vi Nina Tubes

I used a fabulous matching kit by Carita Creations called
"Little Pumpkin". What a wonderful and delightful
kit this is! All kinds of beautiful and unique elements
and papers to design with. You will love it! 
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Carita Creationz

I added a brilliant new soft leaves animation by
Sophisticat Simone from "Animation Pack 448".

You can purchase the pack here: SBOF Store



Thanks for looking! xxx ooo




tk-Tazzy-Lady-siggy

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers