Tuesday, March 17, 2026


I am featuring a stunning art tube by Verymany
called "Cowgirl 11". What a beauty! It 
also contains a close-up layer.

You can purchase the tube here: Verymany Tubes

I used the matching kit by Doodle by Design called
"Cowgirl Way". This kit is so spectacular! It contains
so many beautiful Country/Western style elements
and papers. You can use this one over and over!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the kit here: Doodle by Design

I bought some life to the tag with a brilliant
cactus animation by Sophisticat Simone
from "Pack 373".

You can purchase the pack here: SBOF Store



Thanks for looking! xxx ooo




tk-Tazzy-Lady-siggy

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers