Tuesday, May 12, 2026

I am featuring the beautiful art tube by Amber
called "Lady and Crow 2". What a stunner!
The tube also has a crow on her shoulder which
I did not use on this tag and a close-up layer.

You can purchase the tube here: Amber Tubes

I used the lovely matching kit by Tiny Turtle
Designs called "Lady and Crow 2". It has all kinds
of nice elements and papers to design with!

You can purchase the kit here: Tiny Turtle Designs

The animation I used I bought from CDO and is
no longer available for purchase.


Thanks for looking! xxx ooo

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers