Monday, June 1, 2026

I am featuring a stunning standalone kit by
Starlite and Soul called "Old Glory Gears".
What a fantastic mix of Steampunk and Patriotic
AI generated vintage elements and papers. It has
beautiful frames to work with! The tube is
INCLUDED with the kit! You can use
this one over and over again!

You can purchase the kit here: Starlite and Soul

I enhanced the tag with a lovely patriotic 
stamp by Kiya Designs from "Patriotic Stamps".

You can purchase the stamp pack here: Designs by Kiya

I added a steampunk clock animation also
by Kiya Designs from "Pack 69". It is part
of her bundled animations that was previously
sold at the Jensen store.

You can purchase the bundled pack here: Designs by Kiya




Thanks for looking! xxx ooo

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers