Thursday, July 30, 2026
I am featuring the stunning art tube by Vi Nina called
"SeaSide Glamour". What a beautiful tube this is!
It has 5 different colors for the outfit and a close-up layer.

You can purchase the tube here: Vi Nina Tubes

I used a matching mini-kit by Carita Creationz called
"Magnolia Beach". Such lovely beach related elements
and papers in it! Great color combination!
Some AI included. Tube is NOT included.

You can purchase the mini-kit here: Carita Creationz

I added a brilliant animation by Sophisticat Simone
from "Pack 471". It's a great one for this tag!

You can purchase the animation here: SBOF Store




Thanks for looking! xxx ooo


Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers