Saturday, January 4, 2020
I am showcasing a beautiful scrapkit by Kizzed by Kelz called "ScrapKBK_IB-MitchFoust-December2019-bt". What a lovely wintery grayscale kit! It contains 20 elements, 6 papers, 2 frames and 1 wordart. It has very elegant elements in it to design with! You can purchase it at CDO. It was inspired by a bonus tube that I didn't have so I used a stunning art tube by Enys Guerrero that you can also purchase at CDO. Click on the tag to see full sized and animated.

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers