Thursday, January 9, 2020
I am showcasing the beautiful winter scrap kit by Kizzed by Kelz called "Winter Queen". This kit is fabulous and jammed pack full of fun, wintery elements to design with! It contains 145 elements and 16 papers and has a pretty pastel blue and white color palette. You can purchase it at her store HERE, All Dolled Up or PFD. It was made-to-match a stunning art tube by ViNina which I couldn't help but use in this tag called the same. It is a multi-layered tube with different colored options for the dress layer and includes a close-up layer. You can purchase the tube at her store ViNina Tubes. I added a brilliant snow animation from Sophisticat Simone from her Animation Pack 25 available at CDO. Click on the tag to see full sized and animated.



Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers