Monday, March 16, 2020
I am showcasing the stunning art tube by StellaFeliceArt called "Alessia". This is a multi-layered tube that has several layers of different colored dress layers as well as hair options and some accessories all on separate layers. It also contains a close-up layer. You can purchase this gorgeous Steampunk beauty at VM Artists Store. I am also featuring the matching kit by Kizzed by Kelz called the same. It contains 155 elements and 15 papers. It has all kinds of elegant and rich steampunk elements to design with! The color palette is fabulous with shades of blue, yellow, orange and golds in it. You can purchase this must have kit at Kizzed by Kelz Store. I added a brilliant animation by Sophisticat Simone from Animation Pack 173 available at CDO. Click my tag to see full sized and animated.

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers