Monday, March 2, 2020
I am showcasing the beautiful kit by Kizzed by Kelz called "Avery". What a lovely kit this is! It contains 154 elements and 14 papers. It has a gorgeous color palette with shades of blue, purple, brown and hints of green in it. It has all kinds of 'Paris' related elements in it with lushious floral elements as well. You can purchase kit at All Dolled Up, Kizzed by Kelz Store and PFD. I am also featuring the stunning art tube called the same the kit was made-to-match. You can purchase this amazing tube at VeryMany Tubes. I added a brilliant colorful animation from Sophisticat Simone from Animation Pack 263 available at CDO. Click my tag to see full sized and animated.




Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers