Monday, February 24, 2020
I am showcasing the stunning art tube by StellaFelice7 called "Spring Elf". What a beauty she is! The artwork features different colored layers for the outfit, hair and a few accessory options. You can purchase this lovely at PFD. I am also featuring a beautiful kit by Kizzed by Kelz called "Forest Elf". What an awesome kit this is! It contains 155 elements and 15 papers. It has a spring color palette of shades of pink, blue, yellow, green and some browns in it. It has all kinds of spring/fairy related elements in it. You can purchase this kit at Kizzed by Kelz Store, PFD or All Dolled Up. Click on my tag to see full sized and animated.

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers