Thursday, February 6, 2020
I am showcasing the beautiful Valentine artwork by StellaFelice7 called "Valentin's Day". What a gorgeous tube with various layers of dress color options, three hair options and the jewelry is on a separate layer. Perfect for your Valentine's tags! You can purchase this amazing tube at PFD. I used a lovely kit called "Valentine Kisses" by Pink Paradox Productions but sadly the store has closed. I added a brilliant hearts animation from Sophisticat Simone's Animation Pack 217 available at CDO. Click on the tag to see full sized and animated.

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers