Tuesday, February 18, 2020
I am showcasing a gorgeous St. Patrick's Day themed kit by All Dolled Up. This is kit is amazing. It contains 145 elements and 20 papers. It has a bright colorful color palette of green, orange, pink all colors of the rainbow. It is jammed pack of floral elements and all kinds of Irish/St. Patrick's Day themed elements. You can purchase this kit at All Dolled Up Store or PFD. I am also featuring a stunning art tube by Goldwasser that you can purchase at PFD. I added a brilliant horseshoe animation from Sophisticat Simone from Animation Pack 163 available at CDO. Click on my tag to see full sized and animated.

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers