Sunday, April 18, 2021
I am showcasing a beautiful scrapkit by Atelier de Minja called "Capturing A Sweet Day". It contains 85 elements, 5 sprays, 3 wordart, 10 papers, 7 frames and 2 clusters. It has a pretty color palette of green, pink, yellow and brown. You can purchase this kit at Elegance Fly. It's a beautiful match for the stunning art tube by Attila called "Mia". I am using the extended version. It has tons of layers to play with! You can purchase that also at Elegance Fly. I brought the tag to life with 2 brilliant animations from Kiya Designs. One is from "Animation Pack 79" available HERE and from "Animation Pack 79" available HERE. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.



Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers