Wednesday, April 28, 2021
I am showcasing the beautiful kit by La Reina Designz called "Mother's Joy". What a fabulous kit just in time for Mother's Day. It contains 50 elements, 5 frames and 5 matching papers. It has a lovely color palette of shades of pink, green with hints of green. It has all kinds of pretty elements. You can purchase it at the following stores:

Digi Graphic Designs
All Dolled Up
Magical Moments
Elegance Fly
PFD
All That Glitterz

I am also featuring a stunning art tube by Very Many called "Mother's Day" which also includes a close-up tube. You can purchase it at Very Many Tubes. Click the tag to see full sized.






Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers