Tuesday, October 12, 2021
I am showcasing the beautiful kit by Atelier de Minja called "My Autumn Garden". What a fabulous kit this is! It contains 85 elements, 5 sprays, 5 frames, 10 papers, 2 clusters and 3 wordart. It has a pretty autumn color palette of shades of orange, yellow, green, brown and a hint of red in it. All kinds of lush elements to design with. You can purchase it at PFD. I am also featuring a stunning art tube called "Jenna" by Misticheskaya which is a multilayered tube with pretty layer options to play with! You can purchase this beauty also at PFD. I added a brilliant leaves animation by Kiya Designs from "Animation Pack 155" available at Barbara Jensen Tubes. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.





Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers