Monday, October 4, 2021
I am showcasing the beautiful scrapkit called "Forest Witch" by Atelier de Minja. What a gorgeous kit this is! It contains 85 elements, 5 sprays, 2 word art, 10 matching papers, 5 frames and 2 clusters. This is a MUST have. Simply gorgeous! It has a lovely fall/autumn color palette of shades of orange, brown, green and hints of gold/silver. You can purchase this kit at Elegance Fly. It is a matching kit to the stunning art tube called "Joan" by Jenny. I am using the extended version and there is so many layers that you simply won't run out of ideas on this one. You can purchase this beauty at Elegance Fly. I am featuring a brilliant NEW animation from Sophisticat Simone. She's back at CDO!!! It is from her "Animation Pack 268" available at CDO. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.





Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers