Tuesday, February 22, 2022
I am showcasing the stunning art tube by Vi Nina called "Amelia". It has 3 different colors for the outfit and the arm jewel is on its own layer. You can purchase this beauty at Vi Nina Tubes. I am also featuring a matching kit by Kizzed by Kelz called the same. It contains 135 elements and 15 papers. It has a pretty soft color palette of shades of pink, white, gold and brown. It has all kinds of fun girly/spa type elements to design with. You can purchase it at Kizzed by Kelz. I used 2 brilliant stamps from Kiya Designs "Vintage Stamps Pack 1" available HERE. I added a fun FTU bubble animation from Sophisticat Simone from her blog Scrappy Bit of Fun. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.





Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers