Friday, February 25, 2022
I am showcasing a stunning art tube by Vi Nina called "Mira St Patty". She is perfect for those Irish/St. Patty Day tags. You can purchase her at Vi Nina Tubes. I am also featuring a beautiful scrapkit by Wicked Diabla called "Lucky Clover". What a lovely kit that contains 90 elements and 15 papers. It has a awesome rainbow of colors in the kit. It has all kinds of Irish/St. Patty elements to design with! You can purchase the kit at her store Wicked Diabla Designs. I livened up the tag with 3 brilliant animations by Kiya Designs from her "Bull Patrick Pack 1 and 2 packs. You can purchase them HERE and HERE. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.





Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers