Tuesday, March 1, 2022
I am showcasing the beautiful scrapkit called "Lemon Drop" by Starlite & Soul. What an awesome kit! It contains 117 elements, 8 frames, 18 papers and 1 word art. It has a pretty color palette of shades of yellow, white and green. It has all kinds of pretty lemon elements and lush flowers. It is on sale right now for 65% off at her store Starlite & Soul. Be sure to check out the bundle as well; it contains clusters and cluster frames. It is available also at Starlite & Soul..what a savings! I am also featuring a stunning art tube by Fiodorova Maria called "Lemon_tea". It is a multi-layered tube with many options. You can purchase it at PFD. I livened up the tag with a brilliant animation from Kiya Designs "Animation Pack 114" available HERE. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.




Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers