Sunday, March 6, 2022
I am showcasing the beautiful scrapkit by LaReina Designz called "ScrapLRD_TouchofSpring-mini". What a lovely little spring kit! It contains 30 elements, 6 papers, 3 frames and 1 wordart. It has a pretty pastel color palette of shades of pink, white, brown and gray in it. It has cute elements in it for those Spring tags! You can purchase it at CDO. I matched it to a stunning art tube by Keith Garvey called "Keith Garvey 111-1" that you can purchase at CDO. I spiced up the tag with a brilliant animation from Sophisticat Simone from her "Animation Pack 305" available at CDO. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.




Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers