Wednesday, March 23, 2022
I am showcasing a beautiful scrapkit called "Farm Antics" by LaReina Designz. What a lovely farm style kit this is! It contains 85 elements, 12 frames and 12 papers. It has a pretty color palette of shades of red, green, black, white and yellow. It has very nice elements to design with! You can purchase it at the following stores:

Elegance Fly
Magical Moments
PFD

I am also featuring a stunning adorable art tube by Keith Garvey called "Keith Garvey 63-2" available at CDO. I livened up the tag with a brilliant butterfly animation from "Animation Pack 66" by Kiya Designs available HERE. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.









Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers