Friday, March 11, 2022
I am showcasing the stunning art tube by Kiya Designs called "Lily". What a beauty! It is a multi-layered tube with many layers to design with! You can purchase it at Designs by Kiya. While you are there; check out her latest stamps sure to add depth to your tag. You can find them HERE. I am also featuring a beautiful bundle by Deedles Dun It called "Captured Moments". You can purchase it at Deedles & Doodles. I used a brilliant animation from Kiya from her "Animation Pack 148" available HERE. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.









Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers