Sunday, March 27, 2022
I am showcasing a beautiful scrapkit called "Queen Bee" by Starlite & Soul. What an awesome kit this is! It contains 121 elements, 7 frames, 21 papers and 1 wordart. It has a pretty color palette of shades of yellow, black, gray and green. It is an exclusive match for Elegance Fly. I am also featuring the stunning art tube by Yulya called "Lana". I am using the extended version which contains all kinds of wonderful layers to design with. You can purchase it also at Elegance Fly. I livened up the tag with 2 brilliant bee animations by Sophisticat Simone from "Animation Pack 221" available at CDO. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.




Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers