Sunday, April 3, 2022
I am showcasing the beautiful art tube by Vi Nina called "Evi". It is a multi-layered tube that has the dress in 6 colors, 3 flower baskets, 2 easter baskets, and princess layers (tiara and handbag) all on separate layers. You can purchase the tube at Vi Nina Tubes. I am also featuring a wonderful scrapkit by Wicked Diabla Scraps called "Tender Easter". It contains 75 elements and 10 papers. It has a pretty pastel color palette and filled with lushious elements to design with! You can purchase it at her store HERE. I added a awesome Easter stamp by Kiya Designs from "Easter Blessings Stamps" pack available HERE. I livened up the tag with a new Easter animation from Kiya Designs from "Animation Pack 152" available at her store HERE. Click the tag to see full size and animated. 





Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers