Friday, April 29, 2022

PTU CT Tag ♥ Aimy

I am showcasing the stunning art tube called "Aimy" by Vi Nina. What a glamourous tube this is! It is a multi-layered tube with 4 different color options for the dress layer. I did; however, colorize the dress a tad to match the kit. You can purchase this beauty at Vi Nina Tubes. I am also featuring a fabulous collab kit called "Cherished Memories" by Deedles & Doodles. I used bits and pieces from both Dee and Lizzy's portion. What a great collab. In total it has 180 elements, 17 frames, 24 papers and 10 word art. It has very rich and vibrant elements to design with. You can purchase it at Deedles & Doodles. They have a 50% off sale right now...so hurry before it's over! I spiced up the tag with a brilliant musical animation from "Animation Pack 181" from Sophisticat Simone available at CDO. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.