Monday, April 18, 2022
I am showcasing the beautiful scrapkit called "Victorian Home" by Starlite & Soul. What a lovely kit! It contains 129 elements, 11 frames and 21 papers. It has all kinds of pretty vintage and floral elements to design with. You can purchase it at Starlite & Soul. The store has a 65% sale on right now also if you spend just $5.00 in the store you get the kit on the home page absolutely free! I am also featuring a stunning Exclusive art tube by misticheskaya called "Everleigh and Flowers". What a pretty multi-layered tube with many layers to design with. You can purchase it with an Exclusive membership at PFD. I livened it up with a brilliant sparkly animation from Sophisiticat Simone from "Animation Pack 245" available at CDO. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.



Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers