Monday, April 25, 2022
I am showcasing the beautiful spring kit by LaReina Designz called "ScrapLRD_SpringMelody-mini". What a adorable mini kit. It contains 35 elements, 8 papers, 3 frames and 1 wordart. It has a pretty soft peach color theme mixed with green and brown. Lovely elements! You can purchase it at CDO. I am also featuring a stunning Exclusive art tube by Trinita called "Divine Kristina". It is a multi-layered tube with many different options to design with. You can purchase it at PFD. I livened up the tag with 2 brilliant animations from Kiya Designs from "Animation Pack 196" available HERE and from "Animation Pack 80" available HERE. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.






Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers