Monday, April 11, 2022
I am showcasing the beautiful kit by LaReina Designz called "Au Revoir". What a gorgeous kit this is! It contains 85 elements, 8 frames and 10 papers. It has a rich color palette and vibrant elements to design with! Such a lovely Vintage/Paris themed kit. It also contains a stunning art tube by Goldwasser. You can purchase this kit at the following stores:

Magical Moments
PFD

I am also featuring a few Parisian stamps by Kiya Designs from "La Vie Parisienne Stamps". There is 4 stamps in the pack. You can purchase them at Designs by Kiya. I brought this tag to life with a brilliant animation also from Kiya from "Animation Pack 18" available HERE. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.





Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers