Tuesday, April 5, 2022
I am showcasing the beautiful kit called "Cherry On Top" by Starlite & Soul. What a wonderful kit! It contains 123 elements, 9 frames, 22 papers and 1 wordart. It has a pretty color palette of shades of red, pink, green and white. It has all kinds of nice elements to design with. You can purchase it at her store Starlite & Soul. I am also featuring a stunning art Exclusive tube by Alehandra_Vanhek called "Cupcake Lady". It is a multi-layer tube with tons of different layer options. You can purchase this as part of the Exclusive Club at PFD. I livened up the tag with a brillant cherry animation by Sophisticat Simone from "Animation Pack 276" available at CDO. Click on the tag to see full sized and animated.




Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers