Thursday, April 21, 2022
I am showcasing the stunning art tube by Vi Nina called "Magnolia". It is a multi-layered art tube that has 11 different colors for the dress layer and contains a close up layer. What a beauty! You can purchase it at Vi Nina Tubes. I am also featuring a gorgeous kit by Deedles Dun It called "Blissful Blossoms". It is part of a collab between her and Doodle by Design. In total there are over 200+ elements, 20+ frames, 30+ papers and 4+ wordart. I am using Deedles Dun It (Dee's) part for this tag. It has a fabulous color palette with loads of wonderful elements to design with. You can purchase the collab at Deedles & Doodles. Right now they are having a 50% off...so hurry while it lasts! I livened up the tag with a brilliant animation from Sophisticat Simone from "Animation Pack 63" available at CDO. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.









Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers