Thursday, March 10, 2022
I am showcasing a stunning art tube by Vi Nina called "Shirley". What an adorable tube! It also contains a close up layer. You can purchase it at Vi Nina Tubes. I am also featuring a matching kit called "Only At Easter" by Doodle by Design. It contains 128 elements, 8 frames, 20 papers and 4 wordart. It has a pretty pastel color palette of shades of pink, yellow, purple, green and brown. It has all kinds of Easter elements to design with. You can purchase it at Deedles & Doodles. I livened the tag up with a brilliant new animation from Sophisticat Simone from "Animation Pack 305" available at CDO. Click on the tag to see full sized and animated.





Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers