Thursday, September 15, 2022
I am showcasing the beautiful kit called "Come Out to Play" by ShelleyLynn Designz. What a stunner! It contains 123 elements, 10 frames, 10 papers and a bonus cluster frame. It has a pretty color palette and loads of fun elements to design with. You can purchase the kit at ShelleyLynn Designz. I also used the adorable little clusters also at her store HERE. I am also featuring the stunning Exclusive art tube by misticheskaya called "Penny Allyson" available at PFD. I added two beautiful stamps by Kiya Designs from "Vintage Steam Stamps - Pack 1" available HERE. I livened up the tag with a brilliant animation by Kiya Designs from "Animation Pack 160" available HERE. Click the tag to see full sized and animated.





Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Lori, also known as Tazzylady. I've been tagging for 15+ years and still learning and loving it! I find it relaxing and some days a bit challenging. It always seems to soothe my soul tho. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations! xxoo

Grab A Blinkie

I CT For




Artist CT

Amber

Stores I Love


Blogs I Love

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers